Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Detroit Doll Show Joy!

Hosting the Detroit Doll Show allows me the freedom to be a kid again without judgement and I LOVE IT! Many adult doll collectors feel the same who bring their Reborn Dolls to the Detroit Doll Show. Self expression is what we advocate because it's good for your health.
I missed out on some fun moments during my childhood due to being diagnosed with lupus as a girl, but I am grateful that I have the opportunity to play and entertain with no worry of the Side EYE ðŸ˜’ of critism at the Detroit Doll Show. Adults can celebrate the kid within and children can be children.😄
Side note the feature of the Detroit Doll Show on Black Enterprise Magazine website was shared 104k time that was published on November 4, 2019. We are so GRATEFUL for this unexpected media blessings.
This year's Detroit Doll Show was a great turn out. Check out comments from vendors and participants.

If you are a Doll Artist and want to participate with our upcoming 2020 Detroit Doll Show send your bio and photos of your dolls to detroitdollshow@gmail.com

Thank you!
Sandra Epps, Founder and Host







No comments:

Post a Comment